On the 29th September 2014, Radcliffe Cardiology filmed an expert roundtable discussion, comprised of 3 sessions, focused on the emerging field of Transcatheter Mitral Valve Implantation (TMVI). The third and final session focuses on the exciting, emerging field of transcatheter mitral valve interventions. The expert panel discuss both Redo & De Novo implantation, available and emerging technologies, procedural limitations, success rates, complications and patient selection.
The panel for this session comprises:
• Simon Kennon (Chair), London Chest Hospital, London, UK
• Georg Lutter, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Germany
• Neil E Moat, Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS Trust, Harefield, UK
• Darren Mylotte, Galway University Hospitals, Galway, Ireland
• Lars Søndergaard, Rigshospitalet Copenhagen University Hospital, Denmark
• Nina Wunderlich, Cardiovascular Center Darmstadt, Germany
Radcliffe Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology Review extend their thanks to all panel members.